Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weeding and other things

Today I decided to embark on my summer project, the garden.  I am not an experienced gardener so I wasn't sure where to start, but once I walked outside it was obvious where to begin. WEEDS! Not just weeds, tree weeds! If that is even a real technical term.  Anyway, after an hour of taking out leaves, fallen branches and twigs from our many storms, I began to weed it out!  Not my favorite thing to do, but I was happy to do it for my future flowers, vegetables, fruit, and whatever else I decide to plant this summer! So, it may not be pretty now, but at least it is weed-less!

Let me know if you have any wonderful gardening tips for me! I am eager to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. Talk to Jan... I spent some time in the dirt with her today. She knows a lot :)

    ReplyDelete