Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Days One and Two combined!

     Hi friends! Okay so, I didn't blog for yesterday because I was still doing my first new thing as I fell asleep last night! BUT! Better late than never! Here goes...
     For the first day of Newvember I learned my first stitch in knitting.  The most basic one of course, seeing as I have never knit before in my life, but I have been pursuing to learn the art for a month or so now.  I learned the knit-stitch.  You knitters out there are probably laughing at me, but for my first time it doesn't look so bad! My goal is to knit a scarf by the end of the week. We will see how this turns out.  Anyway, for the mean time here is a picture of my progress so far!
     Not the best, I know.
Don't you just love that color of green though??

     Ok,  for day number two I tried something not so hard on my fingers.  While on Pintrest last night ( and if you don't know what Pintrest is... well just go to Pintrest.com and your life will be changed forever I promise) I came across a homemade lip exfoliating treatment.  I thought "HEY, I have never exfoliated my lips... Perfect for day two!".
     Therefore tonight, even though I am tired and have to open at Choffey's tomorrow and I didn't want to let myself and or you down, I exfoliated my lips, with all natural ingredients!
The recipe is:
One part EVOO, one part brown sugar and one part honey(or blue agave in my case... no honey in the Hurley household tonight)
BEFORE... wah wahhhhhh

After! Yay!


      TO make it more fun I decided to grace you with a before and after shot... hehe









     My lips do feel a little more soft! Thanks Pintrest! Happy Newvember 2nd everyone! Talk to you tomorrow!

PS
Verse of the Day Hebrews 3:13... good eats...

No comments:

Post a Comment