Thursday, September 8, 2011

Journaling

Okay, so I have had the same journal for about two years now. It is adorable and I love writing in it but I am not even half way through completely filling it! I am the WORST when it comes to keeping up with things like this.... Hence, why I hardly post anything on here!! But! I am determined that, starting this week, I will be faithful to all things "journalistic".

On the same subject...
Something I love doing is going back and reading what I wrote on the same day a year ago or two years ago, may I share with you what I wrote a year ago today?

A year ago today Olivia Jane Hurley wrote in her prayer journal:
"I want to say 'no' to things that tie me down and 'yes' to Your (Christ's) Freedom. I am FREE IN CHRIST!!!! Set me free Lord...."

My Pretty RED journal 
So silly but I AMEN-ed myself! It's so true! We are truly free in Christ.  He is our authenticity! This little journal entry gave me so much fulfillment today, I hope it encourages you as much as it did me! Funny how He sends encouragement TO us THROUGH us sometimes...

1 comment:

  1. Journaling is FANTASTIC. A great way to pray and reflect. However, don't get down on yourself if you don't journal every day. No where in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt journal". Love you girl, just do your best!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete